Tuesday 15 May 2012

recently...

I haven't written in a whole week. It's been a stressy, busy sort of week that has included two exams and one mock exam. And I'm tired, so please forgive me if none of this makes sense. 

So, my Spanish oral was on Thursday at 9am (because the first thing everybody wants to do on a morning is have a debate about travellers' rights in the UK). I think it went OK. I could go into a rant about a woman and her lack of ability to read a sign in front of her own face, but if you know me you'll already know that. Let's just say that I was irritated and we'll leave it at that. 

Friday was the Psychology mock - an hour and a half that took part of my lunchtime and that's all I needed to be in for. Nothing much to say other than bleh.

Finally, yesterday I resat the AS Spanish listening/reading/writing exam. It was alright, not sure I'll have got any more marks than last year, but it wasn't too bad. The writing was all about a pillow fight, though, which I imagine probably threw quite a few people. 

Other than that, I've mainly been stressing about everything, so here's a rubbish photo of the ducky friends I made in the park this afternoon...


SOTD is Scissor Sisters - Only the Horses. Enjoy :)

Rx


No comments:

Post a Comment